Friday, July 31, 2020

Sunflower Season


It's sunflower season!

I was biking through the neighborhood this morning and spotted a giant sunflower in one of my neighbor's yards. It must be at least ten feet tall!

I've been wanting these Sunflower Botanicuts from The Greetery for a long time, but they were always sold out. Lucky for me, they were back in stock...right at the time of the new release of this sweet watering can stamp and die set!


{Today's Brew: Sunflower Botanicuts (The Greetery), Sprinkled with Kindness stamps and die (The Greetery), PTI Pretty Cover Plate die, PTI card stock, Distress Oxide inks}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your colors and those dies! I have her cacti and lily sets and have thought about this one and the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheery card! Congrats on getting the dies.

    ReplyDelete