Thursday, April 29, 2021

Cool Beans and Catherine Pooler

 


I had a thought when I was planning my trip to Indiana this month. I decided to bring along this little mini mug that I had purchased on clearance from a Hallmark shop, just on the off chance that I might find a cute plant to put in it for my son, John.

Allisonville Nursery in Indianapolis is one of my favorite stops when I come to town, and yay! They had these adorable air plants! It was the perfect fit for this little mug. Love it!


I am currently having a big crush on all things Catherine Pooler. I love her clean and simple style! I made this card today, and just did a little fussy cutting (because I do not own the dies...yet!). Plants in mugs? Why not?




{Today's Brew: Catherine Pooler stamps, Concord and 9th inks, PTI To the Point edgers die, PTI card stock and paper}


Of course, I had to bring home an air plant for my coffee bar, too. So dang cute!

I like you a latte, café friend!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment