Monday, May 17, 2021

Butterflies and Blossoms

 


Have you seen butterflies in the garden yet? I have noticed a few in these warmer days. Now that flowers are fully blooming, I am sure there will be more.

Today's cards feature butterflies and blossoms, using the Hero Arts Heroscape set "Lavender Fields".


Butterflies!


Blossoms!



I've been working in the garden, doing a lot of weeding and mulching. I plan on planting some flower seeds in the front garden...mostly zinnias to attract the butterflies.





I found this sweet butterfly house at Meijer and thought it'd make a nice addition to the front garden. I have a lot of flowers in this spot that the butterflies love...purple coneflower, yarrow, bee balm, coreopsis, scabiosa daisy, and butterfly bush. They should be right at home here!


Thanks for visiting the café today!













3 comments: