Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Farm Girl...Finished!

 


Farm Girl is a Fait Accompli! 

That's French for "Finished! Done deal!"

I'm so happy! 

I called this my Pandemic Project, as it took me almost a year, off and on, to finish. I ordered this cutie from Always in Stitches in Noblesville, Indiana back when we were all in lockdown and finding things to occupy our time.

This project always made me happy to stitch...the bright colors, the fun pattern, the theme, easy stitching on 14 count Aida. 


Now I just need to find a square frame with a ten inch opening. I think I will try my local Goodwill and Resale shop today. This one is going to hang in my laundry room...my happy place!

I have been calling 2021 my year of getting things DONE. I have been really productive this year...finishing craft projects, mailing cards, finishing home improvement projects, completing a lot of writing assignments. Finding doctors, catching up on medical appointments, caring for our aging parents, serving at church in various functions.

Next up? Writing that novel! LOL. Wouldn't that be awesome? Hey, it could happen if I set my mind to it!

Don't forget to check out my spring cleaning sale! Making room in my craft space for some fun new products...more to show you soon!

Blessings, café friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment