Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Garage Sale Season

 


After a two-year hiatus, our neighborhood has decided to continue with the tradition of the annual spring garage sale.

I only participated once, and it's been about four years. But we had a lot of stuff in storage from my mother-in-law, and we were pretty sure we had enough to make it worth while.






Every day, Jemma and I go out and do a little sorting. We open boxes, looking for buried treasure. And we found some pretty things worth keeping, too.


A service for seven of this Johnson Bros. Ironstone china called "Snow White Regency." I LOVE ironstone!


And this sweet set of Currier and Ives dessert plates called Farm House Winter.


I will keep these. But the creepy dolls? Nope! They have to go! 😅

I am going through our own things, too, and adding what I can. A few craft items, some household goods, and a patio table/chairs/umbrella that needs a new home.

It's been a busy week. No time for crafting. Maybe next week.

Are the garage sales happening in your area, too? Weather has improved greatly! It should be nice days ahead.

Blessings on your week, café friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love those dishes! I'm glad you're hanging on to them.

    ReplyDelete