Monday, August 8, 2022

Peach Season!


It's peach season! Don't you just love fresh fruit from the orchard?  There's a great farm stand near my Mom's, and whenever I come to town I have to stop.

Last week, my sister Jenny celebrated a birthday! I came up with a Peachy-themed present: a peach cobbler soy candle, homemade peachy salsa with nachos, and a bag of fresh orchard peaches. Yum! She told me I could put that gift on repeat for next year, too!😅

This Peachy card was perfect for the occasion.

{Catherine Pooler stamps, inks, papers, sequins, and dies}




                                                        Hope your day is peachy, too!

2 comments:

  1. I love when a card and gift have the same theme. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest idea for a gift! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete