Monday, February 19, 2024

Craft Session: Bloom by Bloom

 



Good morning, café friends! I hope you had a good weekend full of rest and rejuvenation. Are you ready to take on your Monday?

I managed to carve out some much needed crafting time this weekend. I've been making multiple cards with one stamp set as inspiration.

Today's cards are from my SU Bloom by Bloom craft session.

I used embossing folders for the base of these two cards:



And for this card, I used coordinating patterned papers.


By limiting myself to one stamp set and color palette, I then go back and use different sentiment sets, frame dies, and embellishments to make each one a little unique. For some reason, this system really helped me get more creative, while at the same time, more productive.

I've also been grabbing some of the pre-cut pieces that I have leftover from past projects. I typically keep these in clear storage envelopes or Ziploc bags. It feels good to use up what I have!

These cheery cards make me think of spring. And thoughts of spring just make me happy.

Happy spring thoughts, café friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment