Friday, April 12, 2024

A Quilted Note

 


Sometimes, making a card just makes me happy. Choosing the colors and patterns and combining them in a way that's fun and whimsical is so satisfying.


I imagine this is how my sister, Tina, felt when she made a quilt...choosing just the right fabrics, cutting them, stitching them together.

I was able to take that concept and use it to make a quilted card!

I used the Patchwork die from The Greetery, and combined it with some old papers from Simple Stories. 

{Today's Brew: Patchwork die (The Greetery), Budding Beauties Summer stamps and die (The Greetery), Opposites Attract sentiment stamp and die (The Greetery), Simple Stories papers}


Year of Plenty win! Using old old papers and finally getting around to using a die that I bought last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment