Monday, June 17, 2024

Monday Means Coffee


 

It's feeling a lot like a Monday this morning. Jemma got spooked by pop up showers and thunderstorms last night, so I had to sleep in a closet with her...on the floor. This 50+ year old body didn't appreciate that.


Anyhoo...yesterday, I made this fun summery coffee cup card!



I was inspired by my coffee-themed calendar on the craft room. Love that blue and yellow combo!

{Today's Brew: Trinity stamps teacup die set, Sunflower botanicuts (The Greetery), Sentiment from MFT, paper from Simple Stories}


Heading off to Day One of VBS this morning. Coffee, do you magic!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness is that adorable! I LOVE the flowers at the top! Your cards would be so cute for sale in a coffee and tea shop, I bet. I hope your morning cup did the trick for today's VBS.

    ReplyDelete