Sunday, October 11, 2026

An Advent Unboxing from The Daily Grace

 


Last year, I ordered some products from a new-to-me online store called The Daily Grace. I think I ordered some pens, some highlighters, bible tabs, and a lovely mug that says "O Come, O Come Emmanuel". 

The products were really nice, and many sell out soon after the Advent product release.

So when I saw a new Advent collection recently, I decided to place my order now. It's hard to believe it, but Advent will begin in just seven weeks.

I thought I'd share with you what I received with my order.


An Advent study, along with a journal, pens and a daily devotional that I can keep on the table and flip over to read each day.


I thought that this would pair nicely with this Advent wreath. I like how the wreath has an inscription for each candle that week.


Did I need coffee mugs? No. But did I want them? Yes! They are so pretty!


I also received a free tote bag when I placed my order. This one makes me think of my sister Tina, who loved the song "O Holy Night". 


You can see all the products at thedailygrace.com, and they offer good deals on bundles, too.

Blessings on your Sunday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment