Sunday, August 16, 2009

Farm Girl Birthday


My niece, Jessica, is having a birthday this week, and I wanted to make her a card. Jess is a true farm girl! She graduated from Whiteford Agricultural School (graduating class of forty, I think!), and she is able to drive by any crop and tell you what that farm is growing this season. Jess and her husband live in a sweet farm house, where they raise their two daughters. Today, in fact, is her daughter, Paige's birthday...happy birthday, Paiges!

As you can tell from the scan, my camera is still on the fritz, as the Germans say. Now, I have to decide whether to buy a new rechargeable battery for a six year old camera, or break down and buy a new camera instead. I'm leaning to the new camera purchase...any recommendations for a reasonably priced digital camera out there?

Today's recipe: {Times and Seasons(SU), Teeny Tiny Wishes(SU), Sweet Slumber Specialty paper, kraft cardstock, baja breeze cardstock, Martha punch, modern label and word window punches, Versafine onyx ink, prismacolor pencils and gamsol, flower button and thread}

1 comment:

  1. I love my Kodak Easy Share & I believe it was only about $125 for a 7.0 Mega Pixel. It has an image stabilization feature that will allow you to take great still pics for your craft projects. I love your blog & the organic-ness of your crafting! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete