Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Homespun Elegance



This is my completed cross-stitch project from Homespun Elegance. I haven't finished the project yet, but I plan on turning this into a pillow. Maybe I'll have a new camera by then and can take a proper photograph.

Lately, whenever I'm browsing through patterns at the needle art shops, I keep saying "Oooh, that one's perfect!" It always seems to be a pattern from Homespun Elegance. I decided to add a link to their website on the right for your viewing pleasure.

Do you think that crafters have a hard time living in the moment? We always seem to be at least a half season ahead of the one we're currently in. Right now, my projects are all taking a harvest/fall theme. Even though I'm crafting autumn, I don't bring out the fall decorations in my home until after Labor Day. I can't wait to pull out all of my leaves and pumpkins and bittersweet. Time to light a nice apple spice candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment