Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birds and Botanicals


I am a lover of nature. But really, are there any people who say they don't like nature? Oh sure, we crab about the weather...a cold spring, a wet spring, a stormy spring, a buggy spring. But we still love spring, right?

I am a fan of all things birdy and botanical. I probably have a birdy botanical element in every room of our house. That's why I loved this little vignette at Canterbury Home. Bird nests, branches, and botanical prints. What's not to love?

I used the framed botanicals as my inspiration for today's card!



{recipe: Nature Walk (SU), Fancy Flexible Phrases (SU), French Script (SU), black ink and card stock base, baja breeze ink and card stock, certainly celery ink, soft sky ink, scallop oval punch, oval punch, baja breeze seam binding, amuse twinkles}

Thanks for stopping by the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. These last two entries make me want to go shopping! I think that I will stop by Sylvania on my lunch hour today. Miss you- Love- Tina

    ReplyDelete