Thursday, January 18, 2018

Love Is In The Air


I went to Hobby Lobby last weekend to pick up some envelopes (love their in house brand!) and to browse through aisles for inspiration. I love Hobby Lobby...so many pretties, and they always have a sale.

They had aisles filled with Valentines, spring, and eek! Easter! It's hard to think about anything spring related when the temperatures are in the teens and the ground is covered with snow.

I made this flip card a while back with the sheep stamps from My Favorite Things. I think it qualifies as a Valentine card, don't you?


{Today's Brew: My Favorite Things stamps, Simple Stories papers, copic markers, SU flip die, MFT cross stitched circle die}


The colors might not be typical for Valentine's Day, but the sentiment works, and the sheep hugging the heart says it all.

Stay warm and drink lots of coffee, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so dang cute! I just love the image, die cuts, how you placed the sentiment and the papers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete