Saturday, January 27, 2018

WPlus9 With Pennsylvania Dutch Flair


One of the benefits of cleaning my craft room: just seeing what I have, and falling in love with stamps and dies for the second time.

For example, this stamp set from WPlus9. I bought it from one of the Buy/Sell forums, previously loved, a few months back. But when the stamps were tucked away, I totally forgot I had it.

I knew I had to play with it this weekend.


I recently got this lattice frame die from WPlus9, and I LOVE it! Oooh, the possibilities for lovely spring and garden themed cards!

As I was making this card, I chose a simple color palette of red, yellow, green, and black on white. And then I brought it upstairs, set it on the side table, and thought "Hmm, looks familiar."

I love the simplicity of Pennsylvania Dutch design. This card highlights that simplicity, too.

{Today's Brew: Summer Blooms stamp set (WPlus9), Lattice Die Frame (WPLUS9), stitched banner die (MFT), PTI ink and card stock, white embossing powder}


Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

1 comment: