Wednesday, May 30, 2018

2018 Spring Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop: Good Morning!


Welcome to the cafe!

Today's card reflects my country-lovin' style.


{Today's Brew: Coffee Cup stamp and die (Mama Elephant), rooster and sentiment (Waltzingmouse stamps)sunshine diecut (Lawn Fawn), stitched frame (Lawn Fawn), tag die (MFT), bakers twine, Simple Stories papers, PTI card stock and ink}


I do love living in the country. Small town is where I want to be! There's nothing I miss about living in the big city...except for one thing.

Egg Harbor Cafe! My favorite restaurant from our time living in the Chicago 'burbs.

I hope to visit again one day. But for now, I'm happy with the coffee mug! Today's card reminds me of my favorite mug!



Blessings, cafe friends!

15 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the country feel of this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card plaid and rooster cant be beat...also the great mug. Our daughter lives in Dekalb and we are always looking for great eating places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, MaryRose. I love the country farm feeling this warm and inviting card lends. It's so beautifully put together. I love everything about it. CUTENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the papers that you used. Love the little rooster on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Love the country feel on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect country chic design! Love your awesome mug too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love the papers, sun, and great mug with the rooster!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great country feel to this and I love that rooster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Love the rooster cup with the sun coming out of it ... great design and love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that place too- good memories! But I like having you closer more than I like a good breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome mix of pattern papers! Stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'What a great card! I love the colors and design. Your card says rise and shine and enjoy your coffee while doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and fun colors and design.

    ReplyDelete