Tuesday, May 29, 2018

2018 Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop: Inspired by McD's


Hello, cafe friends!

I've brewed up a coffee-themed project today, just in time for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!


Today's card was inspired by my recent trip to a McDonald's in Indiana over the weekend. I love my McD's coffee! And this cup was super cute. I knew I'd have to use it for some crafty inspiration!


{Today's Brew: Stamps from Concord and 9th, MFT stitched circle die, PTI Polka Dot Basics stamp, DYMO label maker, gelly roll white pen}


I had to copy the sentiment from my new favorite t-shirt. It seemed to go so well with the foamy heart at the center of this cup.


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the design and the yellow polkas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout and fun sentiment. Great cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the inspiration for your card. Love how you have the sentiment with the little labels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO much fun, and I love the heart swirls in the coffee foam. So creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this... beautiful cup... love the colors and LOVE how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color and sentiment on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and the Inspiration shown is Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever and love that sentiment as I sit here drinking my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card!! Love where you found your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you took your inspiration from the coffee cup. Your card is awesome and yes, those colors work wonderfully together. A great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I sure wish I could get to the inlinkz to work so I could see them allo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love your creativity! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is super wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete