Monday, May 28, 2018

2018 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Good morning!

It's blog hop time at the Coffee Lovers Blog! woo hoo!

This week, I will be featuring lots of coffee related projects, but today I wanted to show you a tea-themed card I made this morning.


I used stamps and dies from My Favorite Things, and combined them with some old papers in my stash from Cosmo Cricket called Tea For Two.

This card was inspired by the impromptu tea party I had last week when my mother was in town. We were watching footage from the royal wedding, and I decided to put on a pot of tea and make some scones to celebrate the occasion.


Chocolate Chip scones from Skinnytaste, along with Yorkshire Gold tea!



{Today's Brew: stamps and dies from MFT, Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two papers, doily, seam binding, straight pin}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

12 comments:

  1. I can smell the tea! So pretty LO with beautiful doily and that teapot is awesome with perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral tea pot. Love the photo of your scones they look so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious! I love the doily, the sweet ribbon/bow, and the adorable pot. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout and design. I love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! I loved watching the royal wedding and would have loved to share tea and scones with someone! Your card is so pretty! I LOVE Cosmo Cricket and recently came across a bunch of it in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love that rose covered teapot ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how fun! I love the lacy tabletop and even more the pattern paper mix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tea card design and looks like some yummy treats as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love tea party! This card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete