Thursday, June 14, 2018

A Jar of Flowers


Good morning, cafe friends!

I spent the day cleaning my craft room yesterday, and that always inspires me to make something...and make it messy again. ha ha ha! Can anyone relate? Maybe when I clean and sort, it helps me see all the pretties I have and should be using more often!

I am a complete sucker for anything Ball/mason canning jar related. I think I have at least three stamp sets from different companies that feature a jar. And here at home, I love to pull out my old jars, fill them with water. and put fresh cut flowers from the garden inside. It just says "home" to me.

For this card, I combined two or three stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. The jar is from the set " Bugs and Kisses", the flowers are from "Fab Flowers", and the sentiment is from "Happy Harvest".


{Today's Brew: all stamps from Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawn scallop frame die, MFT banner die, PTI inks and card stock, amuse ribbon}

2 comments: