Friday, June 15, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #30: Plane and Simple


Happy Friday, cafe friends!

I made a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge at the Lawn Fawn blog. Cards for the guys...just in time for Father's Day!

My husband flies A LOT. Every week, he travels around the country, flying here there and everywhere. I thought this card featuring the airplane in Plane and Simple stamp set was the perfect choice.


On our trips to Florida, we often see planes writing messages in the sky. Once, we watched a plane write "Jesus Saves". Yes, He does!

I found an ancient tube of Liquid Applique in my stash. Seriously, the stuff has got to be ten years old. I tested it, and it still worked! Yay! So I used it to make some fluffy jet trails!


I added a little Wink of Stella to make the plane sparkle.


Inside, some fun clouds and a punny message.


{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn stamp sets, Lawn Fawn dies, Lawn Fawn papers, liquid applique, wink of Stella}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment