Monday, June 18, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #389



Last year, during My Favorite Things retirement sale, I got so many great deals! But there were a few that I hesitated to buy, and of course when I went back later they were long gone.

Things With Wings was one of those sets. There was something about that splashing bird and smiling sunshine that made me happy. Well, the good news is I found this set and the matching dies on a used/for sale forum! Yay! I love a good bargain!


I made this card for the MFT Sketch Challenge #389!

{Today's Brew: Things With Wings stamp set (MFT), Bloom and Grow stamp set sentiment (MFT), MFT dies, Dew Drops, COPIC markers}

And here's an F.Y.I. My Favorite Things is having another retirement sale right now! Lots of great stamps, dies, and more! Check it out!

Blessings, cafe friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment