Thursday, August 9, 2018

Late Summer/Early Fall Decor For The Front Entry


I decided to spruce up the front entryway with a new wreath and some end of summer/early autumn decor.

I was going to buy a new wreath, but $25 seemed like a lot of money for something that was just meh.


So instead, I bought a few floral picks and some wired plaid ribbon, and then got to work. I Love grapevine wreaths. They are so versatile. I use this one a lot.


For starters, I wove a length of wired ribbon around the grapevine. Then, I cut the sunflowers off so that I could weave individual flowers in where I wanted them. I placed a few picks here and there, made a wired bow, and for $10 I had a new wreath for the front door.


These happy flowers will make a nice pop of color against the blue door.


While I was shopping (at Joann's), I decided to purchase a few elements for the garden. I cleaned out a LOT of garden stuff in our last move, and I needed to add a few decorative elements. I couldn't resist these sunflowers!





A happier welcome for these last days of summer.

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment