Thursday, October 25, 2018

Let Your Light Shine


I want to do a better job of being an encourager. The world has plenty of discouragers, doesn't it? But sometimes, we need to tell a friend or family member "You can do it! I believe in you! God loves you!"

This week, I mailed out some cards of encouragement. I even sent a box of happy to a friend who is going through a rough patch lately.

This card was inspired by the autumn leaves. Can you see my big maple tree in the background? It's finally starting to put on it's autumn colors!

I used an MFT sun stencil to give some light in the background of this card front. Then, I used Papertrey Ink's die cut and Birch background stamp to make the wooded foreground. By the way, stencils are 20% off today at the MFT shop!


{Today's Brew: Little Lift Me Ups (PTI), Birch (PTI), Tree coverplate (PTI), Twig Wreath die leaves (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, MFT sun rays stencil}

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment