Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Winter Lawn Fawn card


We had our second snowfall this week. Is it just me, or does winter seem to have arrived early this year? It's not even Thanksgiving!

It is beautiful, though. I laced up my sneakers and went for a winter walk.


I made this card for a Lawn Fawn card swap. Aaack! The pressure! Do I send something with lots of layers and critters? Something colorful? Something interactive? In the end, I decided to go with something Clean and Simple.


I raised the navy snowy panel as well as the white tree line panel, just to give it some dimension.


And I tried to make the inside festive, too!

{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn dies, amuse twinkle, PTI card stock, Lawn Fawn paper pack sentiment inside}


Blessings on your day, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment