Monday, November 19, 2018

Two More Cards With LF On The Mend


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

Can you believe it? Thanksgiving week is here! I've been prepping for the big day. Last week, I bought all of the food. This week, I will tackle some house cleaning before the cooking begins.

We usually have a small group...just our three sons and my mother-in-law. And after the feast, my husband changes clothes and heads off to work for all of the retail madness that is Black Friday.

Today's job: mail out those Thanksgiving cards I'd been meaning to send! Here's what I decided to do. I took a big stack of some generic autumn-themed cards I'd made and added some Thanksgiving sentiments to them. Done! I've been pretty lax with mailing cards again.

Here are two Get Well cards I made using the Lawn Fawn stamp set On The Mend.



This one uses a cloud stencil backdrop from My Favorite Things. I fussy cut the stamped images.


This one is a cheery little grouping of images...a hot bowl of soup, some flowers, and a Kleenex box. I colored images with Prisma markers and fussy cut. Papers are from Lawn Fawn, too.


I'm trying to stay healthy here with VitaFusion gummy vitamins, hand washing, and healthy eating. I've also been upping my outdoor exercise with 2 mile walk/runs. But now I have a sore knee, and I'm trying to baby it while still maintaining the plan. Not easy! Why does it seem that the minute you try to do something good for yourself, there's always a monkey wrench thrown into the plan?!

Think happy, healthy thoughts, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment