Sunday, December 16, 2018

Birthday Mix



I need to warn you, my cafe readers...expect to see a LOT of Concord and 9th creations in the days ahead!

I have seriously been loving everything from this company lately! Consequently, I've been snagging a lot of great deals....Black Friday deals, Cyber Monday deals, even the buy/sell forums. I love their clean, graphic design and their really great images.

Take, for example, this Mix Tape set. I HAD to have this one! My husband used to be quite the mix tape dude back in the day. He even did a few stints as a DJ. We were so cool once upon a time. ;)

I knew this would be his birthday card for 2018.


Did he love it? Oh yeah! He especially liked the sentiment "Party like it's 1989!" Funny, because that's the year we were married!


The inside features some dies from Concord and 9th, too!


Just a fun way to say "We love you, Hon! You're a classic!"

{Today's Brew: Mix Tape stamp set (Concord and 9th), Birthday dies (Concord and 9th), washi tapes, enamel dots, PTI card stock and inks, COPIC markers}

Blessings on your Sunday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment