Monday, December 3, 2018

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop + PTI Make It Monday #344


Welcome to the cafe!

Today's Brew was made for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and the Make It Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink to "Deck Your Dies".

I "decked out" the Latte mug with some buffalo plaid, then "decked out" the snowflake die by running it through with an embossing folder.



Finally, I used the negative space created by the snowflake die to create an interior panel (always important for those black base cards) and gave the space a little snowy treatment with some white ink and white embossing powder. Fun!



{Today's Brew: Cuppa Love stamps and dies (PTI), Cup of Cheer stamp sentiment (PTI), Christmas Faith stamps (PTI), Plaid background stamp (Concord and 9th), PTI snowflake die, SU heart punch, Poppystamps perfect pine needles die, baker's twine, Mister Huey white spray, Amuse rhinestone, PTI ink and card stock}

I have been getting so much use out of that pine needle die from Poppystamps! I won this item from one of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops, and I'm so glad I got it! Thank you to all the wonderful sponsors!

This card is going to a sweet lady from Bible study (a pastor's wife) who just recently had cataract surgery. I'm including a Biggby coffee gift card with this one. I tried their Peppermint Mocha last week, and it was SOOOO good!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

12 comments:

  1. I love your decked out dies and special details. Your card is beautiful! The bold plaid is perfect for the mug and the gift is sure to be appreciated too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid and die. Great card and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty -- loving all the buffalo plaid I'm seeing this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this. I have to see if I can find some plaid similar as I love that look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really decked this one out! Your interior card is as pretty as the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous. I'm loving that plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully decorated cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this with the bold red and black plaid, Mary Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a unique card creation. Love the decorated inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks SO COZY! LOVE the buffalo plaid with this! JUST WHAT WE NEED with this cold weather! ;) AND I also LOVE the way you did the inside too!!! SUPER JOB & INKY HUGS for your visit!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing. Fabulous textures and lovely touches.

    ReplyDelete