Sunday, December 9, 2018

Christmas Memories


Hello, cafe friends!

I've been working on a small scrapbooking project this week. I've decided to assemble a Christmas album. Nothing fancy, and not in chronological order. Just an old-fashioned album filled with photos and happy memories.

All of my boys were in town for a family party, and I wanted to have the album out for them to flip through together.


I used what I already had in my craft room: Simple Stories SNAP album and the kit Claus and Company.  Fun papers, fun photos, fun times.


I'm making it my mission in 2019 to go through my photos, both the printed photos in storage boxes and the digital photos, and try to assemble them in some simple scrapbooks. I think it's important for our family to look at them together and remember the good times, the laughter and the love.

And really, Simple Stories makes it SO simple. I love their pocket system.  I have one album already filled, and plan on filling a few more in the future.

Look at that...2018 isn't even over, and already I'm making plans for the new year!

Blessings on your Sunday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment