Friday, January 25, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #45: Lots of Love


Good morning, cafe friends!

It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is right around the corner. January is quickly coming to a close, but the cold and snow of January seems to be sticking around. I like to think of Valentine's Day as being the tail end of winter. I like to think that. But I know that here in Michigan, we can have winter weather right in to April.

That's fine. Cold, snowy days are good days for crafting!


I made this card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #45: Lots of Love!

I must confess, this stamp set has not gotten "lots of love" from me. I have had it for years, but I cannot recall if I ever used it. Today was the day to give this cutie some love and ink!



Inside, I used this cute flower border from Lawn Fawn to continue the theme!


{Today's Brew: You've Got Mail stamp set (Lawn Fawn), Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle frame dies, Lawn Fawn twine, PTI inks and card stock}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great card, love the pinks all together. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! i love the pinks!! and the mail theme is sooooo perfect!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete