Tuesday, January 22, 2019

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #420


Good morning, cafe friends!

I've been in a bit of a crafting funk for the last week. Too cold, too snowy. Let's make stew instead.

Where to find inspiration? Magazines? Check. Pinterest? Check. Creativation? Check.

Finally, the only thing to do is jump in and make something.


I've been experimenting with different coloring mediums this week. This has never been my forte, and I really need to take some classes to help me in this department.

There are, however, certain products that can make it easier. I have found that I really love Prima watercolor pencils for their pigmentation, color saturation, and blendability. It lays on the paper smoothly, and can be built up and shaded very easily with a water pen.


I made this card today for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge...just getting this one in before the noon deadline today!


{Today's Brew: Ewe Are Loved stamps (MFT), MFT Blueprints dies, PTI card stock, washi, gold metallic twine, amuse rhinestone hearts, Prima watercolor pencils}

Blessings on your week, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment