Thursday, January 17, 2019

MFT Color Challenge #109


Hello, cafe friends!

Today's Brew features colors inspired by the color challenge at My Favorite Things!


I'm loving the new Friends At First Sip stamp set and dies. So fun! I colored my coffee lady with Prismacolor markers. If you look closely, you can see the scalloped "grass" that the coffee cart is sitting on. That's actually part of the scalloped awning from the new Die-namics die set called "Boutique".



And if you look really really closely, you can just make out where I wrote the word "cafe" on the little chalkboard with a gel pen.


{Today's Brew: Friends at First Sip stamps and dies (MFT), MFT blueprints die (for sentiment), Boutique die-namics (MFT), MFT clouds stencil, Lawn Fawn Inside Out Scalloped rectangle die, Prisma markers, white ink}

You've always bean there for me, coffee! Let's be friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment