Thursday, January 10, 2019

Where Paper Crafting and Home Decor Collide


Curse you, Target Dollar Spot! I am weak to your powers! Seriously, I cannot pass by without looking to see what cute cheap things have been stocked. And yesterday...jackpot! They had a big section of Valentine stuff, of course, but also a section of coffee-related things! I had to buy a few.

Do you see that little polka dot white and black banner? It was only a dollar, and I knew I could add a little something for the season.

  I used the Limitless Layers Hearts dies from Papertrey Ink in Sweet Blush and Americana card stock, attaching each one with a glue dot.


And I made another heart to hang from the boxwood wreath.


Just a little something to say "Christmas is over, but let's hold on to the Winter Hygge Love!"



Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment