Thursday, February 14, 2019

A Funny Valentine Inspired by HGTV Fixer Upper


Sometimes, you just need a funny sentiment that you will not be able to find from a stamp company. That's when alphabet stamps come to the rescue!

I had this idea for a card that gave a nod to HGTV's Fixer Upper. If you are a fan of the show, then you know how Chip and Jo love to use shiplap in their houses.

I created the "shiplap" background using the Barnwood Background stamp from Concord and 9th. I embossed it with white embossing powder on a soft stone background.

The sentiment was made using Concord and 9th's Perfectly Penned alphabet stamps.

A little pop of pink gives this card a hint of Valentine's Day.


I made this card for my sister, Tina. She loves Fixer Upper, and has even made a trek to the Silos in Waco!

Happy Valentine's Day, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment