Friday, February 15, 2019

Citrus Orange For a Dose of Vitamin C


I crave citrus in the winter. I guess I need that extra dose of vitamin C to get me through the dark and dreary days. I usually eat two or three clementines a day. So juicy and good for you!


Sometimes, I like to inject a little Vitamin C into my card making, too. There's nothing like a bright splash of orange to bring on the cheer!


{Today's Brew: Triple Step Hooray stamp set (Concord and 9th), PTI inks and card stock, baker's twine, MFT stitched banner die}


And here's another card, featuring orange flowers. I added a little bling in place of berries.


{Today's Brew: Blooms Fill In stamps (Concord and 9th), PTI inks and card stock, rhinestone twinkles from amuse studio}

Thanks for visiting the cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment