Sunday, February 24, 2019

Watercolor Butterflies


Sometimes, you just need to let someone know that they are in your thoughts and prayers.

This is a card for those times.


I decided to stamp the butterflies on Strathmore Watercolor paper. Then, I sprayed the butterflies with a mister spray of water, and I let the colors blend and run together. I really love this effect! I let it air dry for a few minutes, then I gave it a shot with the heat embossing gun. When I was sure it was done drying, I stamped the sentiment on the front.

{Today's Brew: Beautiful Butterflies (PTI), Strathmore watercolor paper, PTI card stock and inks}


Something I want to get better at in the future is not just telling someone I will pray for them, but asking them "Can I pray with you right now?" There is something so powerful in that moment. And really, when the Holy Spirit puts it on our heart, it's best to act on it quickly.

And honestly, I'm often terrible about getting my cards out in a timely manner! But I will mail them even if they are late, hoping that the person who gets the card is getting it precisely when they needed it.

Blessings on your Sunday, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and thoughts to go with it. We should all be praying more for and with others.
    ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete