Sunday, March 24, 2019

A Fun Way To Package Earrings


I am still crafting fun earrings in lots of combinations and passing them out as gifts. So inexpensive, but a nice "thinking of you" gift. I started to wonder how to package them. I deiced to use some neglected stamps from Papertrey Ink: Library Ledger and Button Boutique.

Here's a trio of Pretty in Pink earrings!


LOVE this combo of Cognac and spa blue!


A little shimmer. Made these with leaf dies and my Crop-a-dile!


Bee-utiful!



And special thanks to Cafe regular, Mary, who told me about these rolls of faux leather at Hobby Lobby! Half off this week...$2.49 each!


I love the variety of colors and patterns! I'm thinking necklaces and leather cuff bracelets are in my future.


Also, Taylored Expressions released NEW Darling Dangles dies and accessories! I'm so excited! I hope to order those soon!

Blessings, cafe friends!

3 comments:

  1. Your earrings are gorgeous! Love your packaging, too. Great score on the HL faux leather. So many new options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what else you make! Great idea on packaging them. Not sure what I have that I could use....but your post has me thinking. I really liked the patterned ribbon, but didn't know how I'd use it. Like what you did with it. Will have to buy it next time they are on sale. Looking forward to how you use the sparkly gold and silver rolls. Not sure which pair I like the best. At that price, we can make lots of them. Look forward to future jewelry posts. You did a great job!!!

    The "tan" ribbon, thinking of cutting out cowboy boots for a card. Will have to figure out how to glue it to the card.

    Also, question from another post ... I like your decorating posts too. ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Rose, I love the earrings you made! Where did you buy the dies for the circle ones? Also those leaf charms? Ill have to keep an eye out for the faux leather rolls to go on sale at HL. I did buy some really nice pieces off of the upholstery section.

    ReplyDelete