Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter Monday Recap


After days and days of steady rain and cool temps, Easter morning rose with all the beauty of the Good News, full of hope and promise. Sun shine, blue skies, birds singing, flowers blooming. You cannot ask for a better spring day here in the Midwest!

The boys had some fun coloring eggs for me.


This is what happens when you leave them to their own artistic pursuits. They will turn eggs into Minions and Pokemon balls.


I received these beautiful handmade cards in the mail! On the left, a soft and sweet cross from my friend, Lynn. On the right, the most precious lamb from Mom!



After church, we took a nice country drive through Michigan farmland and then stopped at the historic Hathaway House in Blissfield for an Easter buffet.


I didn't have to cook breakfast, I didn't have to cook dinner. Happy Easter to me! lol!


Spring seems to be slowly unfolding here, which is nice. The temps are mild, making it a really great time for blooming flowers and trees. The grass is greener and taller every day, and I think it will need it's first cutting soon.

Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment