Saturday, April 20, 2019

Easter Tags


Do you do family Easter baskets?

My Mom used to have seven plastic Easter baskets that she and my Dad would load up for the kids and eventually their families. And they were cute. But I used to think "Now you have to store them for the next 364 days of the year."

I don't have the space for that. I don't even have the space for the extra, decorative Longaberger baskets that I've been hauling from house to house. I sold five of them recently, and used the money to buy Sam new track shoes. None of the baskets were big enough to really be useful, so out they went.

I decided that the family is getting Easter "bags" instead of baskets this year...the cheap white variety with handles that you can buy in a multi-pack at Walmart. But I decided to spruce them up with some name tags.


I used PTI Quilted dies and papers, along with the new egg die I just scored recently. Add a little Lawn Fawn grass, and voila. Easter tag!


Jemma gets one, too...from the craft table scraps. She won't mind.

1 comment: