Saturday, June 8, 2019

Finally, A Card!


Finally, a card!

I haven't felt inspired to make a card in quite some time. I've needed them, but haven't made them.

The problem with inspiration is that sometimes, you can't wait for it. You have to just do the thing, and see what happens.

I needed a card for my brother's birthday today. Something fun, but something simple.

I recently got this set from Concord and 9th from Linda at the PTI buy/sell forums. I really like this set...lots of possibilities!

{Today's Brew: Concord and 9th stamps and dies, PTI inks and card stock, rustic twine, Lawn Fawn woodgrain paper}


I like old globes. This blue globe is from my husband's collection.


This black globe is from my family's collection.

This globe set from Concord and 9th works for so many occasions...birthdays, Father's Day, Mother's Day, new baby., a new adventure. I think I will get a lot of use out of this one.


Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

3 comments:

  1. Nice card! When you put the kraft on the side are you 'nesting' your white panel into it and having the kraft on the back the full size, or just adding a strip on the white card base? I guess it doesn't really matter, but us card Maker's think about that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris! I used a piece of Lawn Fawn woodgrain paper, creased it down the center, and then folded it over the white card base...similar to a book’s binding. It shows on the front, but also on the back. Hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that does make sense! Thank you! 😊

      Delete