Monday, June 17, 2019

Garage Sale Bargains


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

I had our multi-family garage sale this weekend. My mother-in-law had some things she wanted to get rid of from her apartment and storage unit, and we had a few things that needed new homes. It wasn't a huge amount of stuff, but we did well and cleaned house. Yay! We also made $250 in the process, so not bad for a day's work.


I believe in bargain prices for my sales, so items get marked down drastically. Many of these items are brand new, never used.


I have a few crafty items left that still need new homes. If you click on each photo, you can get a better view of items and prices...from fifty cents up to $3. Simple Stories planner items and washi tapes, stamps and dies from My Favorite Things, Taylored Expressions, WPlus9. Make me an offer! Shipping will be extra, but I will make deals if you buy multiple items.

Thanks for looking!

Update: You can contact me via email at maryrosescafe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment