Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Shade Tree from Taylored Expressions


I ordered some new things from Taylored Expressions last week: the Shape Shifter Designer Dangles dies were back in stock, and I'm hoping to make some earrings with them soon!

And yes, I am a little obsessed with the TE embossing folders right now. They have some wonderful designs, and they are only $6. I have quite a collection now!

I wanted to add some more stamps and dies that would make fast and easy cards with Scripture verses and Christian encouragement. Shade Tree Scripture sentiments and die works great for this!


{Today's Brew: Shade Tree Scripture stamps and Shade Tree die (TE), SU cloud embossing folder, SU sequin flowers, PTI card stock}


So it turns out there is a retired Taylored Expressions sentiment set that goes with this die called Shade Tree Sentiments. I can't find it anywhere. Wah! If you find one for sale, will you let me know? I'd love to add it to my collection!

Blessings cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have some nice goodies! I was actually on their site this morning looking at their embossing folders and they do have some nice ones! I look forward to seeing your creations with them.

    ReplyDelete