Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Girl Time: Craft Break


I have two and a half whole days to myself!

Sam is at cross country camp, Ed is traveling for work, and Jemma and I have the house to ourselves.

Why am I so giddy about this? tee hee!

It's been a busy summer...garage sale, driver's ed, travel, yard work, house work, writing, caring for family, helping two adult sons with big moves. Busy.

I really need these days to just regroup.

I have a few jobs I plan on getting done: cleaning carpets upstairs (one room down, two to go!), getting the garden fertilized, working on some story ideas.

Beyond that? I will eat when I feel like it, skip the laundry and cooking, craft and watch some chic flicks or listen to music and podcasts.



I have so many new stamp sets that I plan on playing with this week! This is one of them. PTI Quilted Spring. I've wanted these Quilted stamps and dies for a long time, so I'm happy to have them in my collection.


{Today's Brew: Quilted Spring stamps and dies (PTI), Tiny Tags (PTI) stamps and Tinier Tags die, PTI inks and card stock,  Stampin' Up Quilt embossing folder}


I think I will pick up a stitching project to work on tonight. More fun to come!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful plan for the next couple days! That is so nice you have that little break. I think it makes us appreciate our loved ones even more!

    ReplyDelete