Friday, August 9, 2019

A Trip to the 'Burgh


Hello, cafe friends!

I just got back from a trip to Pittsburgh, via Indianapolis and Tipp City, Ohio. It was quite the circuitous route!

I haven't been back to Pittsburgh since we moved in 2015. It was really wonderful to see the town again. Sam got to visit some of his school friends, and I got to visit some of my favorite places.


And of course, Stamp Fanci was always a favorite place! Margie sold the business to Kim a while back, and I can report that Kim is doing a wonderful job. The shop looked great, with all kinds of new stamp companies and products. It's so fun to visit a real store, isn't it?


Look at all of those Taylored Expressions products! I got to see TE card stock in person, too. The colors are really pretty, and I may have to add some of them to my collection.



I picked up a few fun things that have been on my wish list for a while. I'm hoping that the new TE blending brushes will be in stock soon, as I've seen some lovely things done with the stencils.


We had a nice trip, but it is also good to be home.

Blessings, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. You were in my neck of the woods! I have not been to Stamp Fanci since it came under new ownership so thanks for the update. I have very fond memories of going there when Margie owned it and my girls were little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I was there, Nichole! Wow, has McCandless grown! Even Ross Park Mall has gotten more upscale! We stayed at McCandless Crossing, and I couldn’t believe all the new shopping and restaurants. I miss PGH...Such a great city!

      Delete