Monday, August 19, 2019

CAS547: Dog Days of Summer


The dog days of summer are here! You can feel it winding down as we head in to the tail end of August.

My friend, Beth, has to say goodbye to her fur baby, Georgette, recently. I made her this card to give her a little hope and encouragement. I also made it for today's Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.


{Today's Brew: At First Sip stamp and die (MFT), paw stamp from You Have My Heart stamp set(MFT), sentiment from Everyday Blessings (MFT), MFT scalloped circle window die, Lawn Fawn papers, amuse ribbon, Lawn Fawn tag die, COPIC markers}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, I am sure your friend will be comforted. 😊 I like how you used the paper, I had to have that paper pad and of course, have not used it much, so it's neat to get ideas!

    ReplyDelete