Thursday, August 29, 2019

Country Home, Stampin' Up Style


Hello cafe friends!

Can you feel it? The shifting of the season? The days are looking and feeling more autumnal now. I am loving the cooler temps and sunny days.

This stamp set from Stampin' Up definitely has an autumnal feel. I love that Country Home is a photopolymer stamp set. It makes it so easy to get those flowers perfectly placed into the vase and milk can.


I decided to use the papers from Simple Stories as my color inspiration, and then did some coloring with COPICS to match.


For this card, I pulled out a sheet of metallic card stock from my stash (SU, really old!). I mebossed it with the tin embossing folder (SU), and then used COPIC markers to give the milk can a rusty metal feel.



It's a lovely day worth celebrating!


Pumpkin Spice Latte. Non-fat. With whip. (Don't judge. lol!)

Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. That copper looks gorgeous with this set! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete