Wednesday, August 28, 2019

A Card For The New Apartment Dweller


Yesterday, I told you that we helped our son, John, move in to his first house this month.

But wait! That's not all!

Last weekend, we helped our son, Luke, move in to his new apartment!

It's been a "big move" summer. I'm just so thankful that I am not the one moving for a change! ha ha ha!

Luke began a new career in retail management with a home improvement company this spring. His new position is with a store about an hour south of us in Ohio. The sad news is that he's no longer down the road from us. But the good news is that he is very close to our extended families. These were big changes for Luke, but thus far, life seems to be going in a positive direction for him. Happy mama.


I made this card to send to Luke. I just love this Bayou Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn. You can position it so that it looks like pond reeds and cat tails, or you can flip it so that it looks like swamp vines or a leafy overhang. So clever.

I used it with the vegetation coming up from below. It reminds me of the cat tails in our back yard and in the neighborhood pond.




{Today's Brew: Toadally Awesome stamps and dies (Lawn Fawn), Bayou Backdrop die (Lawn Fawn), Lawn Fawn papers, PTI card stock, COPIC markers}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment