Sunday, September 8, 2019

Ministry Fair


Today was Ministry Fair Day at our church. I'm currently serving as the chair of our Fellowship team, so it was up to me to decorate and staff the table for the event.


And because it's me, I decided a coffee theme was in order. Pumpkin Spice Lattes for everyone!


The PSL station was a big hit! The ladies especially liked the cups and coffee sleeves.


This Coffeemate creamer made the PSL extra yummy.


And to attract folks to my table, I made these big To Go cups for the tri-fold board. I cut the shape out of card stock, cut out a lid, and used the Stampin' Up corrugated embossing folder to make the sleeve. I used Lawn Fawn stitched circle die and Lawn Fawn pumpkin to add a little flair.

If you are interested, the barn board background paper came from Target's Dollar Spot recently. Only $3 for a 36 inch by 48 inch background...I think they are meant to be used for photo props, but mine worked perfectly to cover the tri-fold board.


And because it's never to early to start planning for holiday events, I made these cute "Save The Date" invites for our ladies Advent Cafe. In the past, the church has done the fancier Advent By Candlelight, but I heard it got too big and elaborate and fancy. I decided to try something different. Still festive and meaningful, but maybe more casual. Because nobody needs added stress over the holidays!


I used the To Go cup dies from Honey Bee stamps, and added a little holly and berries from Papertrey Ink's stamp set "Christmas Faith".


I had so many nice, positive comments this morning on the display. It's always great to have an opportunity to use those crafting supplies for other purposes, wouldn't you agree?

Blessings on your Sunday, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo~what a classy, warm and inviting spot to share your love of coffee and friendship. I love how you used your crafting supplies to make this personal, handcrafted table decor.

    ReplyDelete