Saturday, December 14, 2019

A Fun Gift Holder From Sizzix


Good morning, cafe friends!

Today I have a fun project to show you. These cute little gift holders are from Sizzix (Lori Whitlock dies). This is a lip balm holder, but I think it could probably be altered to hold just about any small item.



The set comes with 13 dies. I used just a few for this project.


I paired the dies with papers from Simple Stories Holly Jolly collection. I also added the tiny holly die from Papertrey Ink, along with Tiniest Tags dies and sentiments from PTI.


Open it up, and surprise! A lip balm or lipstick, or maybe a piece of candy. 


These were a lot of fun to make, too. I thought I'd keep a few on hand, just in case I need a small gift for someone over the holidays.

How's your holiday crafting coming along? I still have about a dozen Christmas cards to send out, and I have one or two felt projects I'd like to try next week.

If you are a calendar planner person, don't forget to enter for blog candy! It might make a fun gift to someone on your list, too!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute way to gift a chapstick! I love the patterned papers that you chose for the project.

    ReplyDelete