Friday, December 13, 2019

National Hot Cocoa Day!


Welcome to the cafe!

Today, I am serving up a delicious cup of Hot Cocoa in honor of National Hot Cocoa Day!

I'm adding a little holiday flair to my cocoa with a sprinkling of candy canes and a good chocolate drizzle. Mmm!


{Today's Brew: Merry Mug stamps and dies (PTI), Simple Stories Holly Jolly papers and enamel dot, Distress Oxide inks}


And speaking of Peppermint Mochas...look at this beauty! I ordered this one from Sweetwaters Cafe in Ann Arbor, and it was soooo good. Their whip topping is extra creamy and delicious!


I am sending this card to the winner of my blog candy contest this week, so don't forget to enter at yesterday's post here:

https://maryrosescafe.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-12th-blog-candy-day.html


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was such a thing as National Hot Cocoa Day! Other than tea, hot cocoa is my favorite drink in the winter. I just love making a mug and sipping it while I play along with Jeopardy! each night! I love your card - the two patterns together is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that peppermint mocha looks delicious! And that card is so cute! I have admired that stamp set since it came out and I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete