Saturday, January 18, 2020

What I Found When I Cleaned My Craft Space


I cleaned off my craft table yesterday and found this stamped piece of card stock. I had used it to make the tablecloth portion on my Longaberger-inspired card from last week. But with the square removed from the center, I thought it'd make a cute frame for a focal point on a card.


I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Petite Pots and dies, and combined them with this sentiment from Year of Psalms. Don't you love that little bird? He's so cute perched on the flower pot! I popped the frame portion with foam dimensionals, too.


{Today's Brew: Petite Pots stamps and dies (PTI), Year of Psalms (PTI), Concord and 9th Gingham stamps, PTI inks and card stock}


Winter returned overnight, with about a half a foot of snow. Jemma loves it! So many snow plows and shovelers and sledders and snow blowers...lots of excitement!


Blessings on your Saturday, cafe friends!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, cute pup, beautiful snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE that card, Mary Rose! The diagonals give it a quirky look that really highlights the Bible verse. Great card. And I am so jealous of all your snow.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Jemma is so cute!

    ReplyDelete